1. Don't know if this is the right forum, but anyway...

Some folks will start a boicot againts the pointless recent attitudes Rapidshare has taken, like limitating the GB's you can download everyday EVEN if you're a premium member, or no more free slots so you HAVE to be a premium member to download any file or even if you're not interested.

For 1 month we'll be using all the other services. Of course, we're not asking anybody to remove their stuff already in RS, just not to use it to upload new ones there for one month. If you feel like it, please join. If you don't, it's OK, you can help a LOT if you just don't start a philosophic discussion on this.

Thanks in advance to all, people!
  2. +1

Moreover we in U2start are specially affected, Remy can give more details if he wants to.

BOICOT.
  3. I completely agree, but there is not much we can do.
  4. Ever since most bootlegs on U2start are on Megaupload I stopped using Rapidshare...the boycot is a good thing
  5. +1
  6. I'm definitely on board.

7. You can create a "torrent-section". Then this will get the most popular U2-Fan-Site in the future.
  8. I don't understand, sorry.

9. torrenting is only good if people have given back what they have downloaded. With our bootleg section people can just download and download all day long. Torrents require the user to seed what they have downloaded.
  10. But it's an option. Works fine on u2torrents. And if you are allow lossy formats, you are the kings!

11. because they have only ever used torrents and their user base respect the need to share what they have downloaded. Going from fixed downloads to torrents for over 1000 recordings could be mighty tricky