1. XD

On the ball as ever J-Man - I for one hardly use RS at all, I prefer MF simply 'cause it allows you to download multiple files as a free user. Can't complain with that.
  2. MediaFire lost files regularly without reason in the past though. RS is/was the most reliable service for uploading.
  3. How about sendspace? For me it's the best free Filehoster.

4. Always problems here with Sendspace, always limit reached, often not even a respons. Worst filehost for me. Hosts who work with "download slots" just don't work for a site like this.
  5. Yesterday I tried to download a File with RS again. It's shit. Too slow! For free user it's crap. Hmm. Megaupload?

6. Getting better, but just not it. Rapidshare should work fine, especially for you since it's based in Germany. I always have high speeds with Rapidshare, sometimes more than 4 MB/sec. And maximum upload speed.
  7. I have no problem with upload on RS, every Time Maximum speed. But download never faster than 60-80 Kb.

But i can upload on RS in the future, if you want. I have an collectors Account. Download without Limits.
  8. Well its your stuff, you decide

I started using RS a long time ago and its hard to switch. Speed never was an issue here though.
  9. I agree about the boycott, but we need everyone's help. A true boycott means we have shows on alternative filehosts.

If some of you have the time consider uploading some of the rars you downloaded here on different filehosts Everyone would be very grateful