1. Originally posted by RUMMY:I too really like the quick, fast-paced Popmart version. No mucking around with The Edge "ringing those bells" like they did in the Elevation tour.

The UABRS version is (obviously) solid, too.
    Even if they don’t release just the audio from Red Rocks, I would love I Will Follow from that concert released. For me, hands down my favorite performance of that song. The backing vocals from the rest of the band. My favorite part is after he sings “I was lost I am found walk away walk away walk away walk away I will follow” The Edge’s vocals seem to have an echo to them when he’s singing the walk away part and I love that!

2. Glastonbury version was excellent.
  3. IWF is so simple with it's two notes. It should have been called, 'This note' 'That note'.

But the Popmart version with the Phasor sounds memorable.
  4. Live from Boston in 2001 by far

5. Best version ever. I wish I was there, lived not far from that village where it took place back in 1982. Legendary version from a legendary Dutch programme, "Countdown". U2 want this version on the reissue of "October" in 2008.*O*
  6. Elevation in Boston was great for it’s aggression
  7. I love this version with a different intro.
  8. A special memory for me....so I would say
    29 May 1987 Modena
    Second song right after Streets.....really powerful!
  9. Supposedly September 1981 BBC Radio Richard Skinner Session
  10. September 1980, sorry. But I am not too sure either
  11. I found this at U2songs.com

The U2 track, “I Will Follow” was recorded live in the studio. In September 1980, U2 performed four songs for Mike Read’s BBC show. The four songs were “I Will Follow”, “The Electric Co.”, “An Cat Dubh” and “Into the Heart”. These were played on the Read show over the following nights, each night a different performance was aired. The booklet of the CD lists that the performance by U2 was on September 18, 1980. Various U2 sites list the date as September 22 instead. Another performance on the BBC was recorded on September 29, 1980 for the Richard Skinner Sessions show. Both performances were at the Maida Vale Studios of the BBC, and we cannot be sure which is present on this recording. The remainder of the tracks from these 1980 sessions for the BBC have not been released officially.