1. Hi,

I don't know exacly where else I have to start this topic, so I might as well start it here:

Are there any known recordings/bootlegs from U2's Dalton Brothers? It's listed nowhere and in the three known dates they have played as their own opening act, it's nowhere to be found.

Can somebody please help?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Thanks for posting those links!
    But is there any audio available on these? Can't find 'em in these links....

3. they´re some on youtube. just search for dalton brothers. also included as easter egg on the joshua tree deluxe dvd
  4. and there is dalton bros on JOSHUA TREE official dvd as a bonus easter egg...
    22 : Bonus : Lucille - Dalton Brothers
    23 : Bonus : Lost Highway - Dalton Brothers

go the the menu of the videos on the dvd,
    click on the bottom "U2" written in gold or white, a password is asked, type « BETTY » ,
    and you can see the LA nov 18 1987 Daltons Bros...
    Happy new year to everyone,
    cheers
    jerome
  5. Well, let me say this:

Last year, I bought the 3-disc superdeluxe edition box set via bol.com's site for € 41,99.
    The one with the easter egg costs an extra € 18,-.
    I paid € 41,99 and thought I had the one without the easter egg......

Just a few minutes ago, I thought: "What the hell, let's give it a shot: maybe the easter egg is there after all".

I put the dvd in my pc, got to the menu and double clicked on the U2-logo and voila: there it was after all !!!
    I typed in "betty" and right now, I'm listening to the Dalton Brothers from which I always thought it wasn't on the dvd.............

How stupid can one person be?

Just shoot me! Anyway, another nice find after all this time....

6. How stupid can one person be?

At least just like me
    just discovered it
  7. lmfao hahahaha i've never actually seen these before! Just seen pictures and read about it SO damn funny! I wonder how many people knew that it was U2?

8. confession of the day: I never knew about this. the whole thing. I just watched it all on youtube and wept tears of laughter. how much more can you love our boys LOL priceless
  9. It's perfect proof for their sense of humor.

"We're the Dalton Brothers, and we play two kinds a music: country ...and western."

Hilarious.

But seriously: the site I bought the box set from TJT advertised of two different sets: one with and one without the Dalton Bros. I just thought I bought the one without.
    Hence the reason why I never took the time to try if the easter egg was there. I was just lucky enough to have the one with the easter egg after all.