1. .NET Framework is a Microsoft product. It is a update, some people have it and some dont.

Updating does take a while, but its only once.
  2. Originally posted by Risto:.NET Framework is a Microsoft product. It is a update, some people have it and some dont.

Updating does take a while, but its only once.

Yeh sorry I din't notice it installing the components cos it was behind all my windows
  3. Lots of newer programs use .NET Framework, so you needed to install it sooner or later anyway

It is similair to 'Java'
  4. And did it work ?
  5. Eh kind of, it knows I have 14 bootlegs but it didn't show which ones. Also I couldn't sync it with my u2start account
  6. Originally posted by jofice:Eh kind of, it knows I have 14 bootlegs but it didn't show which ones. Also I couldn't sync it with my u2start account

It didnt show the foldernames of the shows you had Weird, anyway. Will redo some of the code to make it better during the summer
  7. Sneak preview:

8. On my phone they're organised in the Apple Music app by Artist name > Tour > show.

9. My answer: by folder
  10. What did you fill in to show the file info like that? Comment section? I have started to use my old iPhone as a dedicated bootleg device, so that could come in handy.
  11. Folders named YYYY-MM-DD
  12. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    What did you fill in to show the file info like that? Comment section? I have started to use my old iPhone as a dedicated bootleg device, so that could come in handy.
    Hmmm i might try the same