1. Great selection of music.
    Love it all !

Thanks for putting it together and sharing
  2. Someone here could tell where each song belongs?
  3. From the thread linked above:
    Originally posted by LikeASong:I think I have narrowed it down (for the AB songs only, haven't listened to the rest yet).

Zoo Station and The Fly are from Berlin 2018, Even Better Than The Real Thing is unmistakably from Dublin 93 (and I'd say the intro before it has been taken from the Cameos & Interference thingy?), Mysterious Ways and One are from Slane 2001, So Cruel is from Hansa, Tryin' is from Dublin 93, then Ultraviolet is from U22 (aka Coimbra 2010), Acrobat is obviously from Berlin 2018... But for all the money in the world I swear I just CAN'T tell where Love Is Blindness comes from. It's not Dublin, it's not Sydney, it's not Stockholm or Rotterdam, it's not any of the Wembley nights nor Basel nor Adelaide... What the !?!?!??!

By the way Zoo Station got me really puzzled because it's so well mixed with the Could Have Lost You intro and because the band performed these Zoo songs REALLY WELL in 2018, they really nailed the tones and feeling of the originals. Even Bono channelled his '93 self (the distortion in Zoo Station's and The Fly's vocals obviously contributes to that, though).
  4. Also from the thread above:

Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Some/most of the songs that are part of this compilation is officially released so we can't approve download links for it, sorry

So I've removed ferlut's download link. Sorry guys!
  5. I could do the download now deleted and the audio is not wonderful
  6. Any chance of a reup?
  7. I'm afraid YouTube have blocked it again. They keep doing it, every week I'm getting emails from them. My U2 Songs of Acoustic and Orchestral video hit 1 million the other week, then they pulled it after 3 years. Annoying to say the least.