1. Just post what you normally game on and your "gamer-tag" (I know thats what XBox calls them) so we can potentially all add each other and be able to play. Also, list games you commonly play.

I play PS3, gamertag is The_Edge916

I pretty much only play Modern Warfare 2 and NHL '10....since MW2 just got here for Christmas, that's where I'll be at for most of the near future.
  2. Nobody?

I can move this to the general gaming thread, if need be, but I thought a lot more people would have been interested in being able to play with fellow U2Start-ers?

I don't really play all that often, but I'd probably be more enthusiastic about it if I knew some of my teammates/opponents were from here
  3. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Nobody?

I can move this to the general gaming thread, if need be, but I thought a lot more people would have been interested in being able to play with fellow U2Start-ers?

I don't really play all that often, but I'd probably be more enthusiastic about it if I knew some of my teammates/opponents were from here

I'm on the 360...drewbee2008 or drewbee88 - regardless it'll be from Australia.
  4. I'm also 360 Doc32
  5. Ps3. Same username as here and busy on mw2 and fifa 10
  6. I never play online (my crappy PS2 doesn't allow me to), but if I ever did (hopefully with a brand new PS3), I would be LikeASong, of course

I really don't like playing online that much. I enjoy the games with a defined argument and a deep history, and the online gaming is pretty much destroying that.
  7. Im on the 360

Dave1031 playing the mw2

add me
  8. When the piece of crap psn gets back up u can add me on A-CLARK90

9. is that still not working? still being maintainanced thingy? thats is a peice of shitzer
  10. Didn't they mess up seriously with a load if peoples details possibly being stolen?

11. really? oh i hope not!! that could be bad, even so, they need to sort it out so we can play and have a fun time!