1. Thanks so much!!
  2. Very good bootleg! thanks
  3. THANX!!!!!
  4. this was one of my first bootlegs that i got from u2torrents before i know of this site
  5. AMAZING! Thank you so much!
  6. Hey guys, I noticed that the UTEOTW of this bootleg is slightly different from the version on the Astrodome On Tour boot, which is from 1992-10-14 as well.

You guys know if the Outside Broadcast version is from other gig or if it is a mix of two different performances?

7. Originally posted by ViniedgeU2:Hey guys, I noticed that the UTEOTW of this bootleg is slightly different from the version on the Astrodome On Tour boot, which is from 1992-10-14 as well.

You guys know if the Outside Broadcast version is from other gig or if it is a mix of two different performances?

I always thought it was a mix of different shows.. but I never really checked it or something.. I used to listen a lot to a Houston 92 bootleg and also this Outside Broadcast bootleg, but I never realised (some of ) the songs could be from the same show (probably because of the difference in sound quality).
  8. Streets certainly isn't from Houston and also if I remember correctly One is from one of the NY shows.
  9. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    I always thought it was a mix of different shows.. but I never really checked it or something.. I used to listen a lot to a Houston 92 bootleg and also this Outside Broadcast bootleg, but I never realised (some of ) the songs could be from the same show (probably because of the difference in sound quality).
    Yeah, the same thing happened to me, I used to listen a lot to both too, but the differences always got me intrigued since they were said to be from the same show.

I searched a little about UTEOTW, and it seems the version on the Outside Broadcast is actually from the Yankee Stadium.

I listened to the version on the 1992-08-30 boot and the UTEOTW is definitely from this gig.
    (It's a shame that the audio quality is poor).

Probably other songs from the Outside Broadcast bootleg are not from Houston.
  10. So this bootleg is a mix from NY and Houston!