1. In a strange coincidence of time and space, I am going to see Les Claypool of Primus tonight. They opened many of the Outside Broadcast shows.
  2. Are there any versions of the live tracks on these boots that just have the songs with no interviews or any of the other various stuff that is amended to the tracks?

Maybe a fan made version?
  3. I've listened to a couple of shows and songs tonight and this is what I think could/should be the right dates. Not 100% sure of everything as some songs are edited or even compounded of 2 different shows..

UTEOTW (NY, 1992-08-30) (same as video broadcast)
    EBTTRT (NY, 1992-08-30) (same as video broadcast
    Mysterious (first part is Houston, end sounds like NY, 1992-08-30) (different from video)
    The Fly (Houston 1992)
    One (NY, 1992-08-29)
    TTTYAATW (Houston 1992)
    Satellite (don't know yet)
    Bullet (Toronto 05-09)(same as video)
    Streets (NY, 1992-08-30)
    Running (Irving)(same as video broadcast)
    Desire (video only) 1992-08-30
    can't help falling in love (don't know yet)
  4. Originally posted by unclejosh:Are there any versions of the live tracks on these boots that just have the songs with no interviews or any of the other various stuff that is amended to the tracks?

Maybe a fan made version?
    Not that I know of. On the CD the non-music content is either at the end of the tracks or in separate tracks. I tend to just forward them along.

5. Originally posted by Ricku2:I've listened to a couple of shows and songs tonight and this is what I think could/should be the right dates. Not 100% sure of everything as some songs are edited or even compounded of 2 different shows..

Mysterious (first part is Houston, end sounds like NY, 1992-08-30) (different from video)
    The Fly (Houston 1992)
    One (NY, 1992-08-29)
    TTTYAATW (Houston 1992)
    Streets (NY, 1992-08-30)
    I did this exact thing last night too. I wish I had known someone else was doing it! Great work @ricku2.

We think: Can't Help... is the 2nd LA gig in 92 & Satellite of Love is 30/08 NY.

I made Running to Standstill from Houston so I need to recheck that. I could find nothing from Irving but it is in the credits. I also made MW Houston based on the start but I'll recheck the ending.

Slow Dancing on the promo is from Chicago.

The RTE broadcast has When Love Comes to Town also, but I'm not sure if that made the AB boxed set.
  6. Sadly it Didnt :/ WLCTT had also a different edit which was used as video And had No crowd interviews on in... great version shame it was not released official yet
  7. Great work Rick
  8. Just listened to the Philly show and I love in the boot the audience talking in between songs. For some reason most of my bootlegs the audience around the taper seems to be mostly casual fans. Like right after RTSS there’s some guy in the background who goes “that was so f**king good” and I was like you’re god damn right random dude in the stadium.
  9. Also it’s so frustrating seeing the mega clip of Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World knowing that we for sure have some nice footage somewhere in Paul McGuiness’s basement.
  10. Originally posted by guykirk9:Also it’s so frustrating seeing the mega clip of Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World knowing that we for sure have some nice footage somewhere in Paul McGuiness’s basement.
    A lot of nice stadium Zoo TV footage has leaked though, including a few versions of TTTYA. The one I'd really love to see released fully is the Stockholm show from the indoor leg. I know parts of it are on the MTV Most Wanted bonus on the boxed set but the full thing would be marvellous. I don't think I have ever been as jealous of another human being as I was of 'John from Nottingham' that night!
  11. Originally posted by Ricku2:I've listened to a couple of shows and songs tonight and this is what I think could/should be the right dates. Not 100% sure of everything as some songs are edited or even compounded of 2 different shows..

The Fly (Houston 1992)
    One (NY, 1992-08-29)
    TTTYAATW (Houston 1992)
    Streets (NY, 1992-08-30)
    Rick, do a SoL Toronto both nights check. The seats were Blue in the Stadium as with the Zoo Phillips doc.
  12. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    A lot of nice stadium Zoo TV footage has leaked though, including a few versions of TTTYA. The one I'd really love to see released fully is the Stockholm show from the indoor leg. I know parts of it are on the MTV Most Wanted bonus on the boxed set but the full thing would be marvellous. I don't think I have ever been as jealous of another human being as I was of 'John from Nottingham' that night!
    Wait that’s not the one on YouTube? I have the boot but I thought that was the arena show we have the full footage of?