1. the version on the Outside Broadcast boot is from the NY 30 August show (like Anam posted before), the video is from Irving (Dallas), 16 October.
  2. SoL on the Island Promo is also NY, as you'd expect. The video version is the same as the one on the Peace Together album. So both are officially released on CD.

Oh, and MW is definitely the front end of Houston 16/10 and the back of NY 29/08. Spliced just before the solo.
  3. Originally posted by Anam:SoL on the Island Promo is also NY, as you'd expect. The video version is the same as the one on the Peace Together album. So both are officially released on CD.

Oh, and MW is definitely the front end of Houston 16/10 and the back of NY 29/08. Spliced just before the solo.
    yes, end is clearly 29/08.. I guess I mistyped that yesterday. And I guess with the front end you meant to type 14/10?

4. Yes! Sorry! I think I have the complete list of the sources for both Zoo Radio and the TV broadcast now. Slow Dancing on the promo is from Chicago 18.09.92.

I know you had a different RTS, Rick. The tell for me is just before the Hallelujahs. At Irving it starts 'Hallel - Halle - Hallelujah' while Houston is 'Ha - Halle - Hallelujah'. Literally one syllable difference, but I'm sticking with Houston.

For UTEOTW it's just before the solo. 'C'mon' in NY (low but there on the audience recording) and 'Edge' in Irving.

Happy to have any of it challenged/ corrected though!

A good job done I think. The 27 year itch is scratched!
  5. Awesome job you guys
  6. I don't ever remember that Pat Kenny skit!
  7. The U2 show was on Network 2 and Kenny was on RTÉ One. For around ten minutes, both showed the same thing then N2 cut to Desire while the band continued the interview on RTÉ One. The interview from that night is on KillianM2's superb Youtube account, along with a trove of other U2 stuff, ads for Triple A Golden Maverick, HB Fat Frogs and the theme tune to Glenroe (Irish folk of a certain age will get that!)

8. Thanks for sharing that channel.
  9. Originally posted by Anam:[image]
    Yes! Sorry! I think I have the complete list of the sources for both Zoo Radio and the TV broadcast now. Slow Dancing on the promo is from Chicago 18.09.92.

I know you had a different RTS, Rick. The tell for me is just before the Hallelujahs. At Irving it starts 'Hallel - Halle - Hallelujah' while Houston is 'Ha - Halle - Hallelujah'. Literally one syllable difference, but I'm sticking with Houston.

For UTEOTW it's just before the solo. 'C'mon' in NY (low but there on the audience recording) and 'Edge' in Irving.

Happy to have any of it challenged/ corrected though!

A good job done I think. The 27 year itch is scratched!
    you could be right about RTSS.. I read a comment on youtube which said it was from Irving.. then I checked it and it sounded like he could be right.. should have listened a bit more carefully I guess Thanks for correcting that one (and all the other ones).. I will give it a listen again later this week to see if you were right
  10. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    you could be right about RTSS.. I read a comment on youtube which said it was from Irving.. then I checked it and it sounded like he could be right.. should have listened a bit more carefully I guess Thanks for correcting that one (and all the other ones).. I will give it a listen again later this week to see if you were right
    It's a hair's breadth thing so check it to be sure. At a point my head was so full of 'Ooos' and 'Ahhhs' and 'Ows' and 'Ughhhs' that my missus had to step in to help out. She called them Bono's Kinky Noises. #worrying