1. Hi
    Very interesting thread.
    Please what is the final town of each among u? Audio and video ?
    I've just found and checked this, compared to audience and it's for sure Dallas 1992-04-05

It was in old videos I kept.... coupled on a video called "Inside ZooTv" with Hampton 92 parts. Great sound like I LOVE it .
  2. Originally posted by achtungpop:Hi
    Very interesting thread.
    Please what is the final town of each among u? Audio and video ?
    I've just found and checked this, compared to audience and it's for sure Dallas 1992-04-05 [YouTube Video]
    It was in old videos I kept.... coupled on a video called "Inside ZooTv" with Hampton 92 parts. Great sound like I LOVE it .
    Wow, this came out of the blue! Is it the first time this surfaces to the public? Do you have the Hampton bits? Thanks a lot
  3. Wow🤤 great video and audio. More please
  4. Great find! There must be so much good material out in the world buried on old video tapes
  5. Hampton is on my youtube to but is not New.
  6. Oh I see. It's just a few bits from different songs plus some interviews. I only knew the bits of Edge inside the control room, the rest of it is new to me too so it's a very welcome addition too. Thanks again

7. Awesome, thanks for sharing!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Oh I see. It's just a few bits from different songs plus some interviews. I only knew the bits of Edge inside the control room, the rest of it is new to me too so it's a very welcome addition too. Thanks again

[YouTube Video]
    I have that on VHS
  9. The Dallas video is really neat!
  10. newly on youtube. think this is the most complete version of Detroit show:

11. sorry for replying to a 5 year old discussion and being a bother but is there a lossless version of this collection?