1. I love this song. Great bass hook.
  2. I'll say it again because I'm have a U2 studio album renaissance: this song rips.

It's so underrated.
  3. Cool song all around. The fretless bass is what makes it great.
  4. This and Babyface are way forgotten and underrated but great lyrically and musically. Some Days could actually fit in Pop, it has a similar vibe to Do You Feel Loved, IGWSHA, etc.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    This and Babyface are way forgotten and underrated but great lyrically and musically. Some Days could actually fit in Pop, it has a similar vibe to Do You Feel Loved, IGWSHA, etc.
    I always thought the lyrics were the weakest part of the song, but the bass, the guitar hook and Bono's vocals really make it.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    I always thought the lyrics were the weakest part of the song, but the bass, the guitar hook and Bono's vocals really make it.
    I even like the lyrics in all of their corniness and tackiness (even though they're obviously the weak link).

The dynamics of how they go from verse to chorus even remind me of New York in a way.
  7. Always liked the song,seems to get alot of unwarranted criticism from much of the U2 community,shouldve been a single release.
    Zooropa is such a cool album that has stood the test of time well.
  8. This song is perfect for these times.
  9. No this...

10. Top tier song on Zooropa

Guitar in the chorus is awesome too
  11. The “some days!” backup by The Edge in the chorus is a great vocal hook too

Absolutely could’ve been a single b
  12. Now that's pushing it. When your contenders are named Stay, Lemon, Zooropa, Dirty Day and The First Time you're gonna have a hard time making it to the top tier lol