1. Seen Soundgarden 4 times lucky me !!!

Chris's voice live has always been hit and miss but i still think he has one of the best Vocals in Metal.

Great musically, Just Wonder who will play drums as Matt plays for Pearl Jam now?

Very Strong rumour they will be playing DOWNLOAD 2010 by the way !
  2. Anyone ever listen too Temple Of The Dog? It was a one off Chris, and Matt did with a very early version of Pearl Jam.

3. i love that band it's all of pearl jam with chris cornell and matt camron who is now in pearl jam

4. shame on anyone who hasn't.

5. A reunion would be so easy. Just have Chris go on tour, with Pearl Jam.
  6. First reunion show was a couple of days ago. Done under the name Nudedragons, which is an anagram for Soundgarden.

Set:

Spoonman
    Gun
    Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    Rusty Cage
    Beyond the Wheel
    Flower
    Ugly Truth
    Fell on Black Days
    Hunted Down
    Nothing to Say
    Loud Love
    Blow Up The Outside World
    Pretty Noose
    Outshined
    Slaves and Bulldozers

Encore:

Get On The Snake
    Big Dumb Sex
    Waiting for the Sun (Doors Cover)

Unfortunantly, I cant find any video anywhere, but supposedly audio is available.

Also, the lacl of Jesus Christ Pose annoys me.
  7. Course being a guitar nerd, I'm wondering what kinda equipment there using. Here are my guesses.

Chris: LPs/Teles
    Kim: SG knockoffs.
    Ben: Fender J basses.

I think Matt will probally just use the kit he uses with Pearl Jam.
  8. ^ that's a good set.

although I think "My Wave" would have made a great opener, but I suppose comeback/warmup shows are supposed to be hit-laden.

still so happy they're back!
  9. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:First reunion show was a couple of days ago. Done under the name Nudedragons, which is an anagram for Soundgarden.

Set:

Spoonman
    Gun
    Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    Rusty Cage
    Beyond the Wheel
    Flower
    Ugly Truth
    Fell on Black Days
    Hunted Down
    Nothing to Say
    Loud Love
    Blow Up The Outside World
    Pretty Noose
    Outshined
    Slaves and Bulldozers

Encore:

Get On The Snake
    Big Dumb Sex
    Waiting for the Sun (Doors Cover)

Unfortunantly, I cant find any video anywhere, but supposedly audio is available.

Also, the lacl of Jesus Christ Pose annoys me.

Thanks for posting the setlist. I was once a big fan of these guys. They really when into their earlier stuff here didn't they? I do, however, think they need to add a handful more tracks from Superunknown. No, Black Hole Sun doesn't have to be one of them. But only two tracks? And yes, JCP should indeed be a mandatory inclusion. So good.
  10. I think this is the best ever performance of JCP. They were opening for GNR in France.

I love how Matt was using a bare bones kit, instead of the larger ones he tended to use later.

Also, I dig that LP Chris used. I think thats the same one he used in Motorvision.
  11. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:I think this is the best ever performance of JCP. They were opening for GNR in France.

[YouTube Video]

I love how Matt was using a bare bones kit, instead of the larger ones he tended to use later.

Also, I dig that LP Chris used. I think thats the same one he used in Motorvision.

I remember that show! I used to be a BIG GNR fan (and will return to being one when Slash and Axl reconcile) and it was watching this supporting performance that really got me into them (Soundgarden).