1. not me for either
    i could do guitar, bass or drums, and dunt let me anywhere near vocals haha.

2. Me neither, as you can probably tell from the link I posted
  3. What the fuck are you saying!??!?! That song is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee, I've just downloaded it (eventually!!) and OMG, I love it!!!!!! I might do a cover soon, seriously

I've learnt the chords already, it's in B (major). Chords are B, A, B, A, E, and you somehow throw an F# and a C#m over there... Lovely, Matt, really lovely
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]What the fuck are you saying!??!?! That song is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee, I've just downloaded it (eventually!!) and OMG, I love it!!!!!! I might do a cover soon, seriously

I've learnt the chords already, it's in B (major). Chords are B, A, B, A, E, and you somehow throw an F# and a C#m over there... Lovely, Matt, really lovely

Haha thanks I'm seriously so thankful for your kind words, all of you...and I could tab it out for you, how I play it- relearned it today. It's actually really, really, really easy...

PM me if you really want me to tab it out, and I will
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Haha thanks I'm seriously so thankful for your kind words, all of you...and I could tab it out for you, how I play it- relearned it today. It's actually really, really, really easy...

PM me if you really want me to tab it out, and I will
    Nah, I never get the easy way. Everything I've ever learnt to play, I've learnt by my own. No tabs, no help. Thanks anyway and congrats again
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Nah, I never get the easy way. Everything I've ever learnt to play, I've learnt by my own. No tabs, no help. Thanks anyway and congrats again

Heh, thanks

If you do ever end up screwing around with it, I'd lovvve to hear another take on something I wrote, so be sure to either tape it and YouTube it or get the audio down somehow and mediafire it. It would be exhilarating to hear it in a different light.

But this thread isn't just about my one song! Cmon, everybody, post some stuff!

7. yeah well count me in as 10th guitarist. i have yet to purchase my telecaster. funny idea though. maybe we could cover a less-known u2-song like a forgotten b-side
  8. do you remember yesterday , or the day before , or maybe last night
    i can't seem to forget
    but I can't wipe my mind clean
    I guess I'm stuck with all these memories
    I guess I'm lost.....again
    They say you only live once
    so I died that summer day
    and your heart wont let me in
    to wipe the tears away
    those nights in each others arms
    you gave it all away
    I gave you my heart
    you took it away
    so I look to another day
    Oblivious the obvious
    at your door and ringing
    the words you say.. harmonious at your ear and ringing
    the looks you ..contingent on the lies that your spinning
    I guess I'm lost again
    worth living for worth dying for
    all at once
    only love
    the relentless pursuit of hysteria
    why it took so long
    I don't know, but
    I'm shedding tears for you
    and I'm just lost
    Oblivious the obvious
    at your door and ringing
    the words you say.. harmonious at your ear and ringing
    the looks you ..contingent on the lies..lies...lies...lies...lies
    that you're spinning
    I'm only lost
    I'm only lost again
  9. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

yeah well count me in as 10th guitarist. i have yet to purchase my telecaster. funny idea though. maybe we could cover a less-known u2-song like a forgotten b-side

yeh sounds good.
  10. Bradley, that lyric is awesome