1. I’m currently building a home studio in my bedroom, planning on releasing my first EP this year, with 6 songs on it, 2 of them covers.
  2. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I’m currently building a home studio in my bedroom, planning on releasing my first EP this year, with 6 songs on it, 2 of them covers.
    Wow, sounds great Any hint on the covers?
  3. Not sure yet if I’m gonna sing them myself but I think the covers will be U2 - A Day Without Me and Muse - Sober
  4. Ohhhhhh good choices. Sober is one of the hardest songs to sing, so much falsetto combined with screams and lower parts.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Ohhhhhh good choices. Sober is one of the hardest songs to sing, so much falsetto combined with screams and lower parts.
    Im definitely going to change both songs to a slower and different style, I want to try to make it sound like a new song, just like this amazing cover of The Prodigy’s Firestarter:
  6. Just thought I might as well post this here. Me and my siblings have grown up playing music together and we just released our first single earlier this month. We wrote, recorded and produced the song ourselves and had it mastered by Pete Maher (who's mastered a few U2 tracks). You can watch the video we made for the song here:

Or you can listen on your preferred music service here: https://ffm.to/us4toac

It might not appeal to everyone but some of you might like it
  7. ^^^^
    Really enjoyed this! Can't wait to hear more
  8. Am I legally allowed to make references to other songs/albums without having to pay for copyright?

For example: "And The Sun Sun Here It Comes" in Last Night On Earth as a reference to Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles.
  9. Originally posted by hello:Just thought I might as well post this here. Me and my siblings have grown up playing music together and we just released our first single earlier this month. We wrote, recorded and produced the song ourselves and had it mastered by Pete Maher (who's mastered a few U2 tracks). You can watch the video we made for the song here:
    [YouTube Video]
    Or you can listen on your preferred music service here: https://ffm.to/us4toac

It might not appeal to everyone but some of you might like it
    Love this, sounds great!