1. I have to be in a pretty specific mood to listen to Editors (mainly because of Tom's really special voice), but surpsiringly enough, not to play and sing some of their songs on guitar. They're just amazing pieces of poprock that fit so many voices, so many styles, so many moods. I wish I'd seen them this time around, I hope to catch them at some festival next year!

Ger, have you heard The Racing Rats, Smokers Outside H. Doors and Munich? My 3 favs...

2. Their cover of Lullaby (The Cure) and Feel Good Inc. (Gorillaz) is pretty amazing as well.
  3. Seeing the guys in exactly one week - so excited! Last (and only) time I saw them, they were supporting Muse and I wasn't a big fan - now I am and they're playing a headline show at Low Festival in Benidorm... Here's hoping they do wonders with their 1:15h slot
  4. Amazing proshot from a show in Amsterdam 9 months ago:

I didn't know they use so mch confetti, sparks, fire and all those effects - it has struck me!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Seeing the guys in exactly one week - so excited! Last (and only) time I saw them, they were supporting Muse and I wasn't a big fan - now I am and they're playing a headline show at Low Festival in Benidorm... Here's hoping they do wonders with their 1:15h slot

How were they?

6. S-U-P-E-R-B

I got a setlist (for a change ) and enjoyed it a little back instead of the first rows as usual. And I loved them. Solid 14 songs set with no surprises and unfortunately no Phone Book or Two Hearted Spider (2 of my favs from the new album)... But it was great anyway. I'm already waiting for them to come around again with a full show!

The vids are not the best quality but hey, I was too busy enjoying the show!

7. Wow, a setlist! You must have folders full of the things by now
  8. I think I'm ready to get into these guys. Which album is the best one to start with according to you guys?
  9. The Back Room for me. There's only four to choose from, I'd rank them as follows:

The Back Room
    The Weight of Your Love
    An End Has A Start
    In This Light and On This Evening
  10. ^same for me but changing 2nd for 3rd.

Try the setlist above, it could work well as a best of CD

And yes, Tim, I have one of this full of setlists - including true gems like U2 and Muse ones. This Editors one has been a nice addition to the collection. I should make a video just to show off, these 40 or more setlists are truly one of my biggest prides! haha

11. Haha, I wasn't being serious Credit to you, I've got no setlists

And WOYL is that high mainly due to it's freshness I think. I might change my mind after a while.
  12. No no, it's a really BRILLIANT album and it might surpass AEHAS if looked objectively, but songs like Smokers, Bones, The Racing Rats and the title track are just too awesome for their album to be ranked 2nd to last