1. Updated. Link in my last post.
  2. 5 song tryed : 0 worked !!
  3. I can't download this archive!!!!!!!!
  4. I was thinking of doing a baking track compilation with full tags and descriptions, I hate how people have to surf for hours just to find one or two decent backing tracks. I might do it one of this days. Maybe tomorrow
  5. keep me posted, Sergio. I might have some on an old CD that I can contribute if I can find them...
  6. Hi All ...............I play in a Uk U2 tribute band called |rattle and Hum we had our tracks proffesionally done in Stereo with the backing track on the right channel and a click for the drummer in the left hand channel........Are you guys in UK tribute bands or overseas. I understand your frustrations just getting the keyboard track was a pain in the ass I looked for months......
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I was thinking of doing a baking track compilation with full tags and descriptions, I hate how people have to surf for hours just to find one or two decent backing tracks. I might do it one of this days. Maybe tomorrow

That would be amazing and very generous of you
  8. Abort mission - tomorrow won't be possible. But maybe on Thursday I have the time for it, it's just finding the time to retag and upload them, not big deal.
    Expect them sooner than later, promise