1. Serious question. Is it known how much Netflix are pumping in each yesr’
  2. Whilst it would be a delicious conspiracy theory, surely the teams are in on the Netflix money and complicit in all of this?

In any case, as a former F1 viewer, the sport just seems like an absolute pantomime these days. Certainly it appears entertaining (the next Netflix season will play this out spectacularly I'm sure) but if you want your kicks from sport that involves raving for the chequered flag then I just don't see how F1 fulfils that brief.

Enjoy the court proceedings and appeals and all that good stuff for the next few months though.
  3. Horner has flown back to the UK to lead Red Bulls legal defense whilst the rest of the team stay in Abu Dhabi to celebrate and start on pre season testing.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:Horner has flown back to the UK to lead Red Bulls legal defense whilst the rest of the team stay in Abu Dhabi to celebrate and start on pre season testing.
    Post season testing 😉

Pre season will be in february and march next year
  5. best F1 season ever, it's good to the sport have a new world champion, verstappen deserves
  6. So a new WC is automaticaly the best season ever 🤔
  7. Did anyone who says this was the best season ever watch Formula One in 2012? lol
  8. best f1 seasons where in the 80's and 90's and bit by bit after Senna death all the rules and regulations came to make it saver and slower
  9. and slower (Wrong) at least they tried
  10. and in 2005 i complete stops watching f1, the last 3/4 years watched again (dutch) for max, and no i am no Max fan ore Sir Lewis BOTH are very good drivers Sir Lewis 7 times world champion all records are on his name but my the best driver/team win don't care who it is and wright ore wrong this time it is the dutch driver let's see what next year will bring
  11. anyone have said this? lol there's a lot more context involved than just that.

So a new WC is automaticaly the best season ever 🤔

Vettel became a WC with only 5 wins and alonso 3. wtf

Did anyone who says this was the best season ever watch Formula One in 2012? lol

I love these decades, but, senna x prost its the only interesting one to me.

best f1 seasons where in the 80's and 90's and bit by bit after Senna death all the rules and regulations came to make it saver and slower