1. In normal situation you might be right. But now is not a time for extreme political correctness...
  2. Not really. Just because things are going wrong in the world wouldn’t give an excuse to be homophobic or racist etc. The use of the word retard is an insult to people that have learning disabilities or similar issues. I think he’d do well to reword or take back that particular wording of the tweet.

3. The world isn't one-dimensional, you can be angry by multiple things simultaneously. Just because there's something political, there is never an excuse for ableism.
  4. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Funny how the sport associations act only after their athletes say they will boycott that and don't act just by themselves...
    That's not entirely true. Yesterday morning ticketsales for the Russian GP already stopped and Turkey popped up even before Vettel spoke. After an hour or so, Turkey GP was deleted. It looks to me the desicion was already taken, but they wanted to have a meeting so it would look like a it was a collective desicion.

In a couple of weeks Turkey GP will be officialy announced i guess.
  5. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    That's not entirely true. Yesterday morning ticketsales for the Russian GP already stopped and Turkey popped up even before Vettel spoke. After an hour or so, Turkey GP was deleted. It looks to me the desicion was already taken, but they wanted to have a meeting so it would look like a it was a collective desicion.

In a couple of weeks Turkey GP will be officialy announced i guess.
    Okay... didn't know that. Kudos to them then...
  6. Cancel some other races too?
  7. Wow! This new Mercedes without sidepods. It looks ugly, but if it works it's very clever!