1. It wasn't fair to Massa but Vettel should have been investigated for cornering Alonso at the very start of the race - if he hadn't done that, Massa woulnd't have overtaked them both... Anyway, the teams are big suckers, specially Mercedes and Ferrari, so I would cheer the FIA if they give a team penalty (whether it's $$ or championship points or whatever... it will be deserved in any case!).
  2. Mercedes? Or do you mean McLaren?

Going to the edge is part of the game. Not only in speed but also in tactics and rules etc.

They should just stop using team radio.
  3. McLaren, sorry, it used to be McLaren-Mercedes and I'm lost with their split

+1 to the end of team radio. They should use an official FIA radio just to know the time differences and the lap and stuff... but no secret communication codes or whatever. Just plain race information provided by the race directors, that's all.
  4. Yes and just communicate pit information using the FIA as proxy indeed.
  5. brutal sport. How can team orders be included in a 'race'
  6. Team orders enough in other sports. Only with less impact and not so stupidly obvious.
  7. Ferrari have a long histry of team orders and after 2002 austria was when the F.I.A was said it was to stop ,,The F.I.A need to send a clear message by taking points away from Ferrari or even a 2 race ban becouse its nothing more than race fixing ,,i know a few people who lost out on a few good bets over sundays result.Felipe shouuld of been aloud to win that race as he was the better driver on the day ,,It wont matter in the end as L Hamilton will win the season ...........I have £100 on it .
  8. Originally posted by thecopperkid:Ferrari have a long histry of team orders and after 2002 austria was when the F.I.A was said it was to stop ,,The F.I.A need to send a clear message by taking points away from Ferrari or even a 2 race ban becouse its nothing more than race fixing ,,i know a few people who lost out on a few good bets over sundays result.Felipe shouuld of been aloud to win that race as he was the better driver on the day ,,It wont matter in the end as L Hamilton will win the season ...........I have £100 on it .

And you're going to lose that £100.
  9. We'll see!
  10. What a race!

Gently fuuuuck offfff, Mr. Schumacher