1. We don't have a dedicated Jack White thread BUT this has to be published.

I was chilling out this evening, just listening to Jack's amazing solo debut (Blunderbuss) and when I reached track 12... Oh oh, these melodies resemble something... So I quickly stopped the music and started to hum... the hum led to a lyric... And the lyric led to a video. Shameless rip-off? Lack of inspiration? Coincidence? The eternal discussion. But hey, judge for yourself:

2. Coincidence. But well spotted.
  3. I love Jack White when he rocks... but really don't like when he goes country or drinking songs...
  4. A new live album from Jack from The "D'

5. Originally posted by LikeASong:We don't have a dedicated Jack White thread BUT this has to be published.

I was chilling out this evening, just listening to Jack's amazing solo debut (Blunderbuss) and when I reached track 12... Oh oh, these melodies resemble something... So I quickly stopped the music and started to hum... the hum led to a lyric... And the lyric led to a video. Shameless rip-off? Lack of inspiration? Coincidence? The eternal discussion. But hey, judge for yourself:

[YouTube Video]
    Every artist is a cannibal... This also sounds similar to The Fly and released in 1988, we are all thieves in music.

6. LOL. I think both examples are a stretch.
  7. I saw Jack last night and he was pretty amazing. A true guitar hero, lots of energy.