1. 120 Euros = 320 Reais...No chance...

I'll buy the b-ray...
  2. Originally posted by drewhiggins:^ $171.24 Australian dollars - ripped off much? I think I might go for just the standard one if that's what it's gonna be going for.

But then I did pay $120 for the NLOTH boxset and feeling it just wasn't worth it (anyone else got the same thoughts?) so this isn't too bad.

Yeah the NLOTH box set was a rip off, they should have actually made it the same size as the super deluxe Joshua Tree & Unforgetable fire cd's & kept it to a similar price, then it would have felt more like that part of a series of super deluxe versions.

I will no doubt grab the 360 super deluxe, being a U2 collector.

3. as a collectors... will pay for the *super*...
    as a fan.... would not pay for the *super*

4. Hmm maybe it's me, but i KNOW i'm going to pay for the super on day 1 (so full price) and will be regretting it afterwards if i see the same thing for half the price... Oh well
  5. I actually want to buy the far too expensive box too....Hmzz
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Hmm maybe it's me, but i KNOW i'm going to pay for the super on day 1 (so full price) and will be regretting it afterwards if i see the same thing for half the price... Oh well

Then, why not buying only the DVD/BluRay edition and wait for the extra deluxe edition to low its price?

7. Because you can't complain about being ripped off then.
  8. True

I'll settle for the BD i think.
  9. haven't really looked but does anyone have info on what extras will be on the blu ray?

10. here you go you lazy fucker. . .

- Blu-Ray Single Disc edition each featuring the live concert plus:
    Squaring The Circle: Creating U2360° Documentary
    U2360° Tour Clips
    Bonus Track 'Breathe' (Live At The Rose Bowl)
    Berlin Timelapse Video
    Videos:
    Get On Your Boots
    Magnificent
    I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Animated)
    I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Live At Barcelona)
    The Making Of 'Get On Your Boots' Video
    The Making Of 'Magnificent' Video
  11. Less extras than the double dvd?

They suck at extra's though, would be far more interesting if they added more live content. I can watch the clips in HD on youtube, including the Berlin Timelapse video
  12. there was talk though of the BD Live function being used to add content to the blu ray throughout 2010. Can't get that on dvd