1. Then I'll need a BD player, guess that doesnt work on a PC bd player?

2. might do actually. My PS3 can do it so i'm happy enough. Nice idea if they follow through with it
  3. Preordered it on amazon.42 Euros. Let's see if they deliver.

4. Suppose you mean the price? Will order the deluxe too but 42 euros seems a bit expensive compared to other sites.
  5. Thought this topic was about the super deluxe edition (Blu Ray + 2 DVDs + extras). That's why I didn't specify.
    So 42 bucks for

• Outer Box with inner shim and ribbon
    • 32 page Hardback Book
    • DVD1 Concert in digipak
    • DVD2 Bonus Features in digipak
    • 1 Blu-ray in digipak
    • 1 coloured Vinyl 7” in sleeve
    • 3 x Plectrums in embossed wallet
    • Tour Programme
    • Claw Stage Drawing
    • 5 Art Prints in embossed wallet

Didn't seem to be too expensive to me.

6. Found it 49€ with shipping cost...
  7. Originally posted by yeah:Thought this topic was about the super deluxe edition (Blu Ray + 2 DVDs + extras). That's why I didn't specify.
    So 42 bucks for

• Outer Box with inner shim and ribbon
    • 32 page Hardback Book
    • DVD1 Concert in digipak
    • DVD2 Bonus Features in digipak
    • 1 Blu-ray in digipak
    • 1 coloured Vinyl 7” in sleeve
    • 3 x Plectrums in embossed wallet
    • Tour Programme
    • Claw Stage Drawing
    • 5 Art Prints in embossed wallet

Didn't seem to be too expensive to me.

Curious as to what you're talking about; I am confused. I don't think a version exists with both the DVDs AND the Blu Ray...I thought the Super Deluxe housed only DVD?

8. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

Curious as to what you're talking about; I am confused. I don't think a version exists with both the DVDs AND the Blu Ray...I thought the Super Deluxe housed only DVD?

There is no confirmed content, but 2 different sources now backed the list. One of them is from Universal, so I'm positive that that's the real.
  9. Hmm very nice offer, cant afford it though atm. Too much study, too little time for work
  10. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

There is no confirmed content, but 2 different sources now backed the list. One of them is from Universal, so I'm positive that that's the real.

Ill buy the Blu-Ray edition first then, and then potentially sell it if the super deluxe's price goes down or somebody hocks one on eBay.