1. Sent to @Herstejo
  2. Sent to @melon51
  3. It's fine for us to have this link shared in public, as it doesn't seem prohibited material. So you can get rid of all PMs .
  4. I just wonder when did it surface back in 2010? I usually avoid sites close to tour start and I missed that completely in 2010... was it just before EU Leg started (July august?) I’ve had my 1st child back then so it also might have added to me missing this thx for bringing it back...!!!

I love how days after his back surgery that delayed whole US leg Bono was back in NY
  5. Originally posted by zbych:I just wonder when did it surface back in 2010? I usually avoid sites close to tour start and I missed that completely in 2010... was it just before EU Leg started (July august?) I’ve had my 1st child back then so it also might have added to me missing this thx for bringing it back...!!!

I love how days after his back surgery that delayed whole US leg Bono was back in NY
    May 2010 if you read the first post?
  6. Yeah nothing special
  7. 10 years ago ... it doesn’t specify the month that’s why I’m asking .... I found atu2 mentioned a short version on RTE site but not a full thing ... that’s why I was asking I can read ;p
  8. Originally posted by zbych:[..]
    10 years ago ... it doesn’t specify the month that’s why I’m asking .... I found atu2 mentioned a short version on RTE site but not a full thing ... that’s why I was asking I can read ;p
    The date is in the link of the first post.
  9. One click is all it took
  10. The post is about the Gerry passing not telling when or where the full recoding surfaced but you are all so smart sorry for asking ... Get a life people!