1. Hey Tim, serious question: did you see that doctor? I'm worried it's a broken rib or something serious.
  2. Hey thanks for asking! My ribs and chest are bruised, I have to take it easy for a couple of days, pain should go away after a week.
  3. You won’t be doing that again in a hurry, Tim.
  4. Doing the Manchester half marathon in just over five weeks, so I’m ramping up my training so I can push for a PB. Aiming for minimum 15km runs when I can, 10km during the lunch runs.

5. More runs this year, more personal bests. Need to up my short game next year and get that sub 20:00 5km (and the sub 6:00 mile that hopefully comes with it!). Longest run this year was twice 25.5km, I think I hit half marathon distance six times in total, with two of them being official races in Shrewsbury and Manchester.
  6. Running starting to tempt. Not sure why as I despise it and have desperately short hamstrings due to the cycling.

Think I’ll register for Park Runs so that I’m all set up should I take a notion.

A bad year for me with a hip problem that may still require surgery. Looking forward to getting the first miles of 2019 in tomorrow though.
  7. I have a half marathon in March, a kilomathon in April and another half marathon in May. Need to get the cardio training going. Been going to the gym a lot recently.
  8. I got a gym membership so wish me luck on my quest to shed some pounds.
  9. With the quarantine, I do some routines at home. I found some really helpful apps with routines you can do at home. It's not easy when your kid and your dog are all over you while you exercise, but now my kid likes to imitate me, which is very fun.
    Is anyone here also trying to do some workout at home?
    I heard about this guy in Mexico City that did like 3,500 laps around his living room and completed a marathon at home!
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:With the quarantine, I do some routines at home. I found some really helpful apps with routines you can do at home. It's not easy when your kid and your dog are all over you while you exercise, but now my kid likes to imitate me, which is very fun.
    Is anyone here also trying to do some workout at home?
    I heard about this guy in Mexico City that did like 3,500 laps around his living room and completed a marathon at home!
    Yeah in times like these you really have to be inventive to stay fit I have a garden so it's easier for me than for people who live in flats. I try to do some exercise every day, nothing fancy - just a few laps around the garden with my 8 dogs chasing me, it's rather hilarious haha.

Running a marathon around your living room is sick though
  11. I can still go to the park here for a jog twice a week, so that routine stays in. I also already had this pull-up bar at home for exercise. But I walk less (obviously) and think that's necessary to keep on doing as well.

I see the image of you and 8 dogs though, that must be fun. I really miss my dog lately, which is strange.. because I don't have a dog. (guess the quote )
  12. Originally posted by melon51:I can still go to the park here for a jog twice a week, so that routine stays in. I also already had this pull-up bar at home for exercise. But I walk less (obviously) and think that's necessary to keep on doing as well.

I see the image of you and 8 dogs though, that must be fun. I really miss my dog lately, which is strange.. because I don't have a dog. (guess the quote )
    You lost me with that quote