1. It's from Bono (in the Flanagan book)

" Rolling through Tokyo Bono says quietly, ‘The strangest thing has happened. I really miss my dog. That’s never happened to me before. You know, on a long tour you do hear people saying they miss their pets. I never have. But last night I started really missing my dog. It’s very odd.’ He stares for a long time out of the car window and then says, distracted but dead serious, ‘Cause I don’t have a dog.’
  2. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    It's from Bono (in the Flanagan book)

" Rolling through Tokyo Bono says quietly, ‘The strangest thing has happened. I really miss my dog. That’s never happened to me before. You know, on a long tour you do hear people saying they miss their pets. I never have. But last night I started really missing my dog. It’s very odd.’ He stares for a long time out of the car window and then says, distracted but dead serious, ‘Cause I don’t have a dog.’
    Hahahaha now I remember I really have to read that book again, it's brilliant.
  3. Still running,
    Still running,
    Still running...

It’s bloody hot though and my fitness is suffering from not being on schedule and eating way too many biscuits on lockdown.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:Still running,
    Still running,
    Still running...

It’s bloody hot though and my fitness is suffering from not being on schedule and eating way too many biscuits on lockdown.

Here here. I’m getting over a hip injury that turns out was my own fault for having my bike saddle 3cm too high! Only noticed when my new bike was giving me trouble. 20,000 miles cycled and I can’t tell when only position is considerably wrong. Cost myself so much speed over the past two seasons!

The new bike....
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    [image]
    Here here. I’m getting over a hip injury that turns out was my own fault for having my bike saddle 3cm too high! Only noticed when my new bike was giving me trouble. 20,000 miles cycled and I can’t tell when only position is considerably wrong. Cost myself so much speed over the past two seasons!

The new bike....
    I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like.
    It's got a basket, a bell that rings and
    Things to make it look good.

Christ on a bike,I ain’t had one since my Eddy Merckx 10 speed racer in about 1982.Loved that bike,silver it was.It was the absolute poodles plums.