1. You've gone further than me Tim with fewer runs. Nice one.
    I'm doing a 50 mile run next year for the second time though, so this will be better.
  2. A 50-mile run? Wow, kudos to you. I think 13.1 is the limit of my endurance! Just the thought of even doing a second lap (as it were) to make it to a marathon is too much. I have picked up the distance in recent months with getting quicker. Most of the runs are done at lunch with friends from work, so there’s only so much we can do in that hour. I’d like to get myself to some events in 2018, something else to work towards. I’ve been really enjoying it over the past few months now that the weather is cool again.
  3. Damn I don't know how people do those ultra marathons. Then again, I can't really call them too crazy since doing an Ironman Triathlon is on my list of eventual goals.
  4. That's impressive! Way to go!!
  5. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Tai Chi early every morning.
    1 hour fast walk (all weather).
    Work (on feet all day).
    1 hour walk (evening, if time permits)
    Ju Jitsu (three times a week)

Which one do you enjoy more, tai chi or ju jitsu?
  6. He can't answer mate...
    B.t.w. Happy new year Elizium
  7. He turned into a werewolf by a Magic spell and now he's wandering in some Magic wood together with Young Frankenstein
  8. Originally posted by Fly40:He turned into a werewolf by a Magic spell and now he's wandering in some Magic wood together with Young Frankenstein
    So you're retarded
  9. We don't accept this kind of language here. A reincidence of this attitude will result in a permanent ban.
  10. Cesar ban me and Ill get this website shutdown.
  11. 2 weeks tops