1. Also, I installed spotify and did a quick memory test and found that Spotify uses about 100,000K more memory than iTunes does, so I don't think I'll be switching. But I guess the props go to itunes for streamlining their software in the recent updates.
  2. I don't use it, because my friends will know I listen to Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake.
  3. Oh, it is. The 'related artists' feature is a great way of discovering new bands. Although I personally prefer finding new music from other people - for example, on this forum. This forum has broadened my music horizons significantly.

I prefer iTunes but the new layout is horrible. I still haven't got used to it.
  4. It does take a bit of getting used to.

I managed to get back to the format I'm used to from past versions (the Playlists view tab in the new version). The one thing it lacks that I miss is the ability to show the album art on the lower left corner. Plus, when you click on the album art to pop it out to its own window, they need to make a option to make that window to be locked in front of all other windows. If they do that, I'll be content.
  5. The new iTunes layout is far better than the old layout.
  6. Overall it is slicker. I like how they've reorganized things into "tabs" so you don't have a huge scroll menu on the left if you decide to hide the sidebar. Also, the grid and artist views are very nice.
  7. Spotify rocks. Good to find new music.

8. That is why you can turn that sharing off.

Or you could start listening to music instead.
  9. You guys I made a Spotify! Don't worry Matt and Sergio I still buy CD's and vinyl, NOTHING will stop me from expanding my collection!

But I think we should swap playlists for those of us that have it! I'd be fun during this U2 drought to listen to other stuff while we wait
  10. ^ It only helps to expand your tastes and interests even further. I haven't yet made a playlist.

As for buying CDs, my new outlet is either second-hand stores or op-shops. Those seem to carry some real eclectic and fascinating finds you'd never come across in the bigger chain stores here. Not that I would usually go in those places for much, anyway.