1. Thanks for the heads up, Kieran. Listening to it now.
  2. Originally posted by MattG:[..]

Agree with you here, Sergio. I only use my iPod because its convenient; there's something about having a hard copy of the music I'm listening to; something tangible that I can say, "this is more than just music. these are more than just songs. this entire record is a complete, packaged, piece of art" that you don't get with digital music. Looking at an album cover while you listen to a song will never beat holding an album in my hand.

Haven't purchased a CD since 2013. Couple new records here and there, but not many.

I use Spotify on average probably 4 or so hours per day, and pay for the monthly premium service.

Funny how things change
  3. Originally posted by MattG:[..]

Haven't purchased a CD since 2013. Couple new records here and there, but not many.

I use Spotify on average probably 4 or so hours per day, and pay for the monthly premium service.

Funny how things change
    Out of all the people that use it in my friends list, you use it the most. I always see you listening to something, and it's never ever in the same genre.
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Out of all the people that use it in my friends list, you use it the most. I always see you listening to something, and it's never ever in the same genre.
    Yep, I keep it on while I work, and tend to jump around quite a bit. New artist always crossing our paths in the workplace, and it leads me down wild roads of my own more often than not.

Admittedly, lately all I've listened to is Ryan Adams, but I can't say that upsets me.
  5. "I'm not sure if Irish people can dance.... except for The Edge, that is, who is our own funky chicken"
  6. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Yep, I keep it on while I work, and tend to jump around quite a bit. New artist always crossing our paths in the workplace, and it leads me down wild roads of my own more often than not.

Admittedly, lately all I've listened to is Ryan Adams, but I can't say that upsets me.
    How about the new CHVRCHES album?

And I also pay for the premium spotify here. It's really great for discovering new stuff.

In other hand, I'll keep buying CDs and vinyls...If the album is good, I'll add to my collection.
  7. Not sure if this has been mentioned , but Spotify has a single radio mix , plus a live version of Song for Someone from San Jose...this single is not up on iTunes..anyone know where else this is available ?