1. Yes its Arctic Monkeys

2. No U2 in top5, sorry
  3. I spent 339 minutes listening this year and my top artist was Prince, while my top genre was Minneapolis Soul. Safe to say I don’t use Spotify!
  4. NEJOBLÍBENÊJSIUMÊLCI!!!

I genuinely thought your text was broken, like when you open a text file and it's not in the right format:

5. It looks like I’m finally in the streaming game. I’ve been using Apple Music for a week now after my laptop hard drive packed in and I can’t be bothered just yet to attempt recovering the music. I held off for many years (a decade according to this opening post) but my time might’ve come.
  6. Originally posted by iTim:It looks like I’m finally in the streaming game. I’ve been using Apple Music for a week now after my laptop hard drive packed in and I can’t be bothered just yet to attempt recovering the music. I held off for many years (a decade according to this opening post) but my time might’ve come.

Spotify is great! I swear their Discover Weekly playlist is one of the best things
  7. Originally posted by iTim:It looks like I’m finally in the streaming game. I’ve been using Apple Music for a week now after my laptop hard drive packed in and I can’t be bothered just yet to attempt recovering the music. I held off for many years (a decade according to this opening post) but my time might’ve come.
    What stopped you from streaming before?