1. Wasn't there a rumour of him seeing an orthopedist last week in Munich? Could be something to do with it
  2. .
    without rehearsals, will Anaheim also be cancelled? I mean that was only three nights after the SLC gig??
  3. They will skip SLC..... ON JUNE 3RD!!! But they will visit the city FOR SURE, they can't simply give a refund and stop there, there are people who has bought flights and booked hotels, a ticket refund is not enough. I think they will play SLC (or a very close city, is there any?) sooner or later this tour.
  4. Remember in Popmart, the Raleigh gig was cancelled due to a cracked LED screen. They never went back. Looks like there is no SLC, unless more gigs are cancelled, they will redate them. That is such a shame

I hope Bono recovers and they get back on tour at Anaheim. Get better B-Man!!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:They will skip SLC..... ON JUNE 3RD!!! But they will visit the city FOR SURE, they can't simply give a refund and stop there, there are people who has bought flights and booked hotels, a ticket refund is not enough. I think they will play SLC (or a very close city, is there any?) sooner or later this tour.

I don't know... Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers had their summer tour set, sold tickets, people had flights and travel plans, and the first ten dates were postponed and changed from May to September,October. I read a lot of people travelling from Europe, Japan, Australia to go to a few concerts were refunded for concert tickets, but were on their own to try for air and hotel refunds....
  6. Oh fuck fuck fuck... Please Bono take good care, hope to see you back soon in top form.
  7. My biggest conern is whether this is just a "now" problem or if it turns out to be reaccuring throughout the rest of the tour. If it goes the other way, we're screwed.
  8. Hang on Bono!!
  9. Too much money at stake. He will be o stage soon enough
  10. the stage in SLC is being removed. I may just have to jump off the top of RES now.

11. Removed? In such small time?

12. Wow - but what has to be has to be done; bummer for those were going. Anyone notice it says Cannes in the news article?