1. Originally posted by LikeASong:They will skip SLC..... ON JUNE 3RD!!! But they will visit the city FOR SURE, they can't simply give a refund and stop there, there are people who has bought flights and booked hotels, a ticket refund is not enough. I think they will play SLC (or a very close city, is there any?) sooner or later this tour.

I've just spent a few minutes looking at the tour schedule and I don't see what date they can reschedule SLC to......... don't get me wrong, there are a few dates that a show could be played however its the movement of the stage thats the problem. The other problem is scheduling, if SLC is the only one cancelled things maybe ok, however if Anaheim and others are schedule there are issues with other concerts and or sporting events....

if set up takes 4/5 days and tear down 2 full days (remember NY and the jets)

here's what i believe the plan would have looked like.

SLC using stage 1
    Anaheim using stage 2
    Denver using stage 3
    Oakland would use stage 2 after Anaheim
    Seattle would use stage 1 after SLC
    Edmonton would use stage 3 arfter Denver
    Minneapolis would use stage 2 after Oakland.

there may be time between legs 3/4....we'll see

sH22
  2. Originally posted by gng007:[..]

what do you mean "in such small time"? It is being taken down ... currently. It will probably take another day or two to complete, but it is definitely coming down. I saw a flatbed truck drive from the field out to the parking lot with a big piece of the claw leg on it.

greg, if you can, anyway to ask one of the drivers where their heading too? or is the stage just going to be left at RES for the moment?

sh22
  3. Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]

greg, if you can, anyway to ask one of the drivers where their heading too? or is the stage just going to be left at RES for the moment?

sh22

That's a good point. I'll see what I can do this afternoon.

4. News on Bono's injury: apparently he was standing too close to The Edge... Terrible joke under the circumstances but I couldn't resist Hope he makes a speedy recovery
  5. Originally posted by jofice:News on Bono's injury: apparently he was standing too close to The Edge... Terrible joke under the circumstances but I couldn't resist Hope he makes a speedy recovery

that was like trying to tell a joke to me at my mom's funeral.
  6. Originally posted by jofice:News on Bono's injury: apparently he was standing too close to The Edge... Terrible joke under the circumstances but I couldn't resist Hope he makes a speedy recovery

You could have at least made it when he recovered. This injury could be worrying.
  7. Here I didn't mean to offend or take anything off the seriousness of his injury, I was just saying something that has been on all the radio stations around here since we heard. You have a reason to be disappointed and stuff but it ain't gonna help anybody
  8. Could indeed be really bad... My mother can't go to work for over 14 years because a surgery at her back went wrong...

9. Let's hope Bono has better doctors then...

10. No doubt.
    I guess all we can do is wait for a new briefing on the situation...
  11. get well soon Bono. I have back problems as well from playing soccer. I know how long they take to heal.