1. Yeap, nothing new until tomorrow imo. Just hope it's not that bad... But I'm worried about at least the American Leg...
  2. Did a search just now for 'Bono' on Google News - 382 articles came up as a result.

And already now on Google Trends, 'bono u2' is number two just behind Pacman.
  3. Damn you Pacman
  4. oh no that's horrible to hear!! I hope he will recover soon
  5. Just read this terrible news...I hope Bono's ok, and let's wait for a fast recovery.

I think SCL show is just one of some shows that will be cancelled (hope I'm wrong), since a back surgery demands some extra recovery time for super-stars like Bono...

And thanks to Greg for the hole stuff and news. I'm sure U2 will be back in SLC for a great gig later

Finally, I hope this problem doesn't result in a full rescheduling of the Tour, otherwise I won't be able to see then in Paris (at my birthday )...Fingers crossed here...

Take care, and greetings from Brazil
  6. B-man: All the best!

7. don't get me started on back problems......
  8. I'm really nervous about this right now. I know the Toronto show is not until a month after the tour starts (or was supposed to start) but who knows what might happen now. :S

Also I hope he's OK. A back injury could be something quite serious and I would hate for this to be what stops the band from touring.
  9. They may decide to add SLC + other shows to another leg, like before/after the South American / Australian leg.

But first things first: Bono get better soon!
  10. Originally posted by kris_smith87:
    Also I hope he's OK. A back injury could be something quite serious and I would hate for this to be what stops the band from touring.

I wish we had more details on exactly how he was injured and what the back surgery was. I suspect it will be at least a month before he is up and getting around without too much trouble. He'll not be able to move well for maybe 3 months. He might just be standing on the stage without too much movement/dancing. Ugh. This is awful for Bono, the band, and the fans. Such a heartbreaker.