1. Excited
  2. Excited
  3. Yes, it starts to tickle again, few more weeks to Frankfurt and Hannover

@Jofice, nice those pictures of Bono with Guggi
  4. What pictures of Bono and Guggi? Lol
  5. Trucks arriving is great news. I also don't know what to expect from this leg of the tour but I as always remain hopeful and optimistic.
  6. Originally posted by Doc32:Trucks arriving is great news. I also don't know what to expect from this leg of the tour but I as always remain hopeful and optimistic.

they've never failed to surprise us, right?

I've thought about staying offline from the day Turin is on until the gig in Frankfurt a few days later, to see the changes there live and remain unspoiled, in case they really do some changes about the show and setlist...... but I know myself....you bet I won't be able to resist
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

they've never failed to surprise us, right?

I've thought about staying offline from the day Turin is on until the gig in Frankfurt a few days later, to see the changes there live and remain unspoiled, in case they really do some changes about the show and setlist...... but I know myself....you bet I won't be able to resist

You couldn't go a day without us I'd recommend to do it though, it seems like a really good idea

8. I breathed a huge sigh- almost of relief, you could say- and smiled pretty wide upon reading this. Dunno if that's really at all the emotion you were implying, but hell- I'm getting really excited.
  9. Kirsten, being Fraknfurt only the second show, you SHOULD stay un-spoiled, the reward is very big for just 2 or 3 days of isolation

Good luck
  10. I'm going to Turin and i dont know if i will make it unspoiled. it will be probably 11 days of temptation. My only drug will be this webcam
    On the other hand, checking the rehearsals and the exciment is so great...
    What should I choose?