1. Originally posted by antoni:I'm going to Turin and i dont know if i will make it unspoiled. it will be probably 11 days of temptation. My only drug will be this webcam
    On the other hand, checking the rehearsals and the exciment is so great...
    What should I choose?

You should choose to know nothing. Seriously, for the first night of a leg like this, with so much speculation and potential change, you're not going to want to know anything ahead of time. Watch the webcam if you must, to see the stage get set up and even maybe catch a few glimpses of the band/visuals...but don't read into any setlist discussions.
  2. In fact, I would seriously recommend you to avoid checking any potential thread/forum that might spoil the party for you. That includes the obvious U2gigs, this whole forum, Interference, @U2, U2Place, U2Italia and a few others. It's not hard, damn, it's just a week (starting from this Monday)!! Good luck
  3. Thanks for the answers!
    I guess I'll have to be satisfied with the offtopic section of our polish forums
    tough challenge

Believing in myself
    Almost as much as I doubt

and bout the webcam, the lights are still on at stadium. Do you think they're still working?
  4. Originally posted by antoni:Thanks for the answers!
    I guess I'll have to be satisfied with the offtopic section of our polish forums
    tough challenge

Believing in myself
    Almost as much as I doubt

and bout the webcam, the lights are still on at stadium. Do you think they're still working?

I wouldn't put it past them

5. I wouldn't think so. It isn't like they've got little time to put it up.
  6. I see what you did there
    A common turn of phrase on the internet, generally used as an expression of quiet, subdued admiration for one's wit. Especially appropriate after a particularly deft pun.

Oh, youre so kind, thank you!

7. Well if the rumors are true that they want to start rehearsing on Monday that gives them 3 more days, thats about normal.
  8. It's good to have something new around here again Gives this place something even more special than what it is already
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Kirsten, being Fraknfurt only the second show, you SHOULD stay un-spoiled, the reward is very big for just 2 or 3 days of isolation

Good luck

It is hard. I also have to block all the U2 related Twitter accounts for that period. Jees. But I'm so looking forward to Frankfurt.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:In fact, I would seriously recommend you to avoid checking any potential thread/forum that might spoil the party for you. That includes the obvious U2gigs, this whole forum, Interference, @U2, U2Place, U2Italia and a few others. It's not hard, damn, it's just a week (starting from this Monday)!! Good luck

I'd have to agree with Sergio on this as well. If they do come up with major changes and you're there with no prior knowledge I can only imagine it adding to the great experience that a U2 concert already is.