1. I want major changes! And I'm going to attend Paris at my birthday, so there no chance of being out of here till there.

And with this topic, U2 feelings are growing up again inside me

Greetings from Brazil
  2. I will ignore this topic when rehearsals start then
  3. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

You should choose to know nothing. Seriously, for the first night of a leg like this, with so much speculation and potential change, you're not going to want to know anything ahead of time. Watch the webcam if you must, to see the stage get set up and even maybe catch a few glimpses of the band/visuals...but don't read into any setlist discussions.

that's true.
    on the other hand, I followed every spoiling detail before Barcelona, and still when I went there the show totally blew me away, as there were so many speculations beforehand you didn't know which ones to take for real anymore ...- maybe it's different this time though, as we know the basics already, like The Claw and all. I don't know.

I'd love to stay unspoiled until Frankfurt, as I know the 3 hours of driving there before the show will kill me then if I have no clue what's been played in Turin, what changes have been made in comparision to last summer.... but missing the rehearsals and the live footage and bits and glimpses from the night Turin is on...... tough, so tough *bites nails* I'm only a weak girl after all
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    that's true.
    on the other hand, I followed every spoiling detail before Barcelona, and still when I went there the show totally blew me away, as there were so many speculations beforehand you didn't know which ones to take for real anymore ...- maybe it's different this time though, as we know the basics already, like The Claw and all. I don't know.

I'd love to stay unspoiled until Frankfurt, as I know the 3 hours of driving there before the show will kill me then if I have no clue what's been played in Turin, what changes have been made in comparision to last summer.... but missing the rehearsals and the live footage and bits and glimpses from the night Turin is on...... tough, so tough *bites nails* I'm only a weak girl after all

Keeping away from any informations does completely oposite thing for me. At first I'm so excited and when the thing I've been waiting for happens, it's not that big deal anymore.

On the other hand, being surprised is also nice. I remember, at Zagreb 1, when they played One very early in the set and then numbers appeared on the screen and we just knew that there's UTEOTW coming, crowd went crazy even before the song started. Unchained Melody was also big thing because Bono didn't sing it on any other show...

5. ha ha .. 360 being pumped around the veins again ....

I am leaving for torino the 2nd aug and stay there till the 8th ...
    still dreaming of a second night .... uhum .... I really dont understand why they dont do a 2nd gig there while they are at it .... on the 7th aug .... but hey .... just the one will do me fine !!!

plan to do loads of hiking in the week beforehand ... and stay away from rehearsals etc ... the toughest will be being among the first ones there , in line, and then staying away from all the info .... but it should work ... and its so worth it to know nottin ..... in barcelona I stayed away from rehearsals ... and I was so happy I did ..... the show was one big surprise, with tears of joy when they played unforgettable fire ... so glad I did not see that one coming ...... .....

just hope the russian embassy will return my passport in time .... otherwise I will have to hitchhike to torino I guess ....

then frankfurt and hannover .... oh yes ....

see you on the road !
  6. Originally posted by toysfornoise:ha ha .. 360 being pumped around the veins again ....

I am leaving for torino the 2nd aug and stay there till the 8th ...
    still dreaming of a second night .... uhum .... I really dont understand why they dont do a 2nd gig there while they are at it .... on the 7th aug .... but hey .... just the one will do me fine !!!

plan to do loads of hiking in the week beforehand ... and stay away from rehearsals etc ... the toughest will be being among the first ones there , in line, and then staying away from all the info .... but it should work ... and its so worth it to know nottin ..... in barcelona I stayed away from rehearsals ... and I was so happy I did ..... the show was one big surprise, with tears of joy when they played unforgettable fire ... so glad I did not see that one coming ...... .....

just hope the russian embassy will return my passport in time .... otherwise I will have to hitchhike to torino I guess ....

then frankfurt and hannover .... oh yes ....

see you on the road !

great, one more familiar face i will see in turin. what time will u start lining up?
  7. Im flying into Turin from Dublin early on the Friday morning . Is there and meet-ups planned or does anyone know Turin and know a few good bars or pubs there ???

Two weeks today . CANT WAIT
  8. I will be there at 10 am.