1. Here is it:

(Bono's cameo just after the 01:00 mark. Besides Ben Stiller )
  2. Someone must have been passing the crack pipe backstage at SNL before that performance of 'Reflektor'. I can't come to grips with what is actually happening. It looks as if there is three different bands on the stage. Not to mention, Win Butler looks like the Jehovah's Witness that comes to your door trying to convert you.
  3. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! hahahaha... hhaha!
  4. He does have that look about him. Reflektor just has too much going on to get it going live. I dare say they'll sort it in tour rehearsals though. Can't wait to see them.
  5. Yeah what Gerard said I don't know why people (not just here but all over) are so offended by Reflektor live, it was always going to be a struggle to play but I'm 100% sure they'll figure it out. Can't wait until this album is out, every other song is fantastic already omg
  6. It was clear to everyone that it would be a struggle —a.k.a. wouldn't work— live, then why play it? (yet? at all?)

Oh, we've made a great song, epic, lengthy and with lots of layers and complicated vocal lines... NOW LET'S RUIN IT IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!!

7. I question its choice as a lead single. They would have known it would need to be played on the promo appearances so they should have had it worked out but ah well. Still can't wait for the tour.
  8. LOL I don't think it's been ruined at all, it was just a case where they haven't figured it out yet. I don't fault them necessarily haha but after hearing Here Comes the Night Time I would have gone with that to play live it sounds glorious
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:LOL I don't think it's been ruined at all, it was just a case where they haven't figured it out yet. I don't fault them necessarily haha but after hearing Here Comes the Night Time I would have gone with that to play live it sounds glorious

Is it Paul McGuinness fault? Maybe Gerard's fault? Hmmm no I think its Arcade Fire's fault, dude
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:I question its choice as a lead single. They would have known it would need to be played on the promo appearances so they should have had it worked out but ah well. Still can't wait for the tour.

+1 to everything. The song is fine but a terrible choice for 1st single due to the reasons mentioned.
  11. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:LOL I don't think it's been ruined at all, it was just a case where they haven't figured it out yet. I don't fault them necessarily haha but after hearing Here Comes the Night Time I would have gone with that to play live it sounds glorious

It's not just playing the song itself, it's everything around it. Having over 10 people on stage makes it look overcomplicated. They were clearly under-rehearsed as well. They should have had sense in the first place of simplifying it. It's a promotional, televised performance, people aren't going to care too much if there's a couple of PA sounds. It was totally cramped on that little stage, it's okay if it's in an arena or stadium, but you don't want it to look like a Japanese train at rush hour. It just made them look like they didn't know what they are doing.

There's awful, then there's over-the-top awful. It falls into that latter category.
  12. That's all the band members. They haven't bought unnecessary people there to crowd the place.