1. more mp3 arcade fire

glastonbury 2007, new york 2010, lollapalooza argentina 2014, coachella 2014, bonnaroo 2011, helsinki 2010, manchester 2007

https://we.tl/t-aRR4RBtyuL
  2. Final part of the arcade fire mp3's, includes paris, amsterdam, minneapolis, lowlands 2005, arendal, montreal, maida vale, belfort 2007, mexico city 2014

https://we.tl/t-4LYaspKv5a
  3. I will be checking these out. Thank you all.
  4. Do Arcade Fire really cut the mustard live? They sure don't really translate it to live recordings, that's for sure.
  5. You bet they do!
    Seen them many many times and the whole evening is just one party of joy and on certain tours it is non-stop.
    I did not expect them to be like they were on the occasions I saw them as I had the same thoughts you presently do.
    If they ever return to the live circuit with retrospective shows of certain albums then I would encourage you to see them.
  6. There can be a lot going on with so many band members and instruments. I guess that could be a tough job for a taper.
  7. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    You bet they do!
    Seen them many many times and the whole evening is just one party of joy and on certain tours it is non-stop.
    I did not expect them to be like they were on the occasions I saw them as I had the same thoughts you presently do.
    If they ever return to the live circuit with retrospective shows of certain albums then I would encourage you to see them.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I have had tickets to see them twice before (even though I ended up selling them for different reasons) so I'd really LOVE to see them. I'm sure it's all one big party. More than anything else I was just unsure about their sound as a live band - obviously it would depend heavily on the venue and setup, but virtually every recording I've listened to -including broadcasts- just doesn't cut it.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    There can be a lot going on with so many band members and instruments. I guess that could be a tough job for a taper.
    Yeah! But see post above. I've listened to some broadcasts and they don't sound really good either