1. But there's seven members in Arcade Fire. Is there honestly five other touring members?
  2. I know of them having 3 more for live stuff. Reflektor is a complex song likely adding to the numbers.

3. Nah I didn't mean it like that LOL yeah it is their fault but I don't think it's the end of the world bahaha

4. Sure it isn't... Still it would've been nice to have a great first live version of their lead single, instead of a mediocre-to-brutally-poor one.

5. It isn't that complex. 12 is just a completely unnecessary number, in all honesty. You've got a guy shaking maracas, get him out of there.
  6. You are definitely right about that Sergio! In my mind I was secretly hoping Bowie would come out and sing some of it with them LOL a farfetched dream bahaha it did sound rusty though but I'm always fair on live debuts
  7. I play in a friends band with 100 people attending our shows. We can have a mediocre live debut. In fact we do all the time.

A worldwide band aiming to be one of the biggest bands in the world just can't. They SHOULD be getting it right every time. It's even worse since it was on TV, and not just on some unknown venue during a standard gig. Oh well, I will cut the bitching now
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

It isn't that complex. 12 is just a completely unnecessary number, in all honesty. You've got a guy shaking maracas, get him out of there.

I remember them on Jools Holland back in the Funeral days and they had a guy rhythmically tearing newspaper. It was brilliant.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I remember them on Jools Holland back in the Funeral days and they had a guy rhythmically tearing newspaper. It was brilliant.

need that vid NOW
  10. Ha and I bet I can't find it. Almost sure it was Jools Holland.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Hahahahaha

12. It was 'A Take Away Show.' ;)