1. This is part drunk thread, part what are you listening to now, part album of the week...
  2. What tume is it in the world, and where ade we going
  3. love your dog blue-eyed
  4. New rule. Bono should NOT dance with women any longer. It's just too goddamn creepy for me. If I'm a 40 year old man I don't know how creepy it must be to others. Gotta stop for the good of humanity in general. Or at least us fans who don't want our lead singer to gain the nick name "Creepy Uncle." That is all. Sláinte.
  5. Originally posted by robotsandmonkeys:New rule. Bono should NOT dance with women any longer. It's just too goddamn creepy for me. If I'm a 40 year old man I don't know how creepy it must be to others. Gotta stop for the good of humanity in general. Or at least us fans who don't want our lead singer to gain the nick name "Creepy Uncle." That is all. Sláinte.
    I couldn't agree more. It started being creepy in the Vertigo Tour when he surpassed the 45 years mark. Now he's 12 years older and oh man, a rich, podge 57-y bringing up hot twentysomethings onstage, it sure looks like a dirty old man
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I couldn't agree more. It started being creepy in the Vertigo Tour when he surpassed the 45 years mark. Now he's 12 years older and oh man, a rich, podge 57-y bringing up hot twentysomethings onstage, it sure looks like a dirty old man
    What if he breaks out the fly shades, dyes his hair black gets the leathers back on and loses a bit of weight for the Achtung baby 2021 tour, will it be alright then? Lol.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Most of the girls couldn't care less. They want their 5 min of fame. They later brag about this in Twitter, Instagram, etc.
  8. I know, I know. And if I were them I would rather have my 5 minutes with Bono than not having them, of course. I'm speaking from the perspective of the rest of the world besides Bono and the girl in question.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I know, I know. And if I were them I would rather have my 5 minutes with Bono than not having them, of course. I'm speaking from the perspective of the rest of the world besides Bono and the girl in question.
    It's all fun until one of them claims he groped her or whispered inappropriate comments in her ear...