1. Just came from seeing Jamiroquai which has been fucking superb. 3 litrs of beer later, here I am
  2. Is sow out yet?
  3. I couldn't help doing a compilation

Originally posted by germcevoy:When I listen to this album while drunk I shall still intensely dislike this song for its inclusion as a default U2 track. Or a Coldplay rip off.

Originally posted by germcevoy:When I listen to this album drunk it will be the first time I might make it to the end of this song. Or until my impaired brain realises i’ll hear that terrible part from Volcano.

Originally posted by germcevoy:When I listen to this album drunk I will probably accept this song for the funky number it is whilst reflecting on its serious undertone. Then have another pint.

Originally posted by germcevoy:When I first listen to this album drunk I will repeat this song three times before I move on to the next song. It is wondrous.

Originally posted by germcevoy:When I listen to this album drunk you best know i will sway by bony little Irish hips and tap my foot enthusiastically (but out of rhythm) to the hypnotic beat.
  4. This is like dadaist poetry.
  5. lol
  6. Guess who?