1. MY TURN TO LISTEN TO THIS FREAKING ALBUM DRUNK

2. cheap beer, popcorn and U2... what else I could want?
  3. Post your impressions song by song while drunk. It's a nice U2start Christmas tradition.
  4. Love is All: great opener, I can really see them opening the concerts with that and going for something more rocky
    Lights Of Home: still kinda meh to me, I like it but the "rip of" Iris still bothers me
    You're The Best Thing About Me: I just love this shit, something tells me that I should't but I just love it, the whole song just makes me wanna jump around and sing it, that is not bad, is it?
    Get Out Of Your Own Way: at first I hated but now I love it, I'm playing on an acoustic guitar and everything, I like the lyrics even thou I think is childish some parts
    American Soul: "hold on brother John" and "refu Jesus" part are the best, I'm still not happy that they just ripped Glastonbury to do this song and Volcano and I really like Volcano but Glastonbury is better than those 2
  5. Summer of Love: I LOVE THIS SONG, the whole thing, Bono's vocals, Edge's licks, the vibe, Gaga's backing vocals even thou they are low as fuck
    Red Flag Day: I can't sing this song, I can't say "red flag day", everytime I try I say something like "reg flad day"
    The Showman: "You could go there if you please, wild honey" I like this song even more after reading the booklet, what Bono's say
    The Little Things: I love this song since Vancouver but I gives me some bad vibes, even suicidal vibes

6. Same thing happens to me in Bullet the Blue Sky: instead of 'flower of fire' I end up singing 'FIRE OF FLOWER'
  7. I included a segment of Bullet The Blue Sky in a U2 medley I did many years ago, and someone here pointed out that I unconsciously sing "From the firefly, a red orange glows" instead of "glow".

A red orange glows

8. Many beers happened tonight.

3:33 when the beers fell off the clockface