1. Yesterdays easter ale
  2. Not really drunk but not sure where else to put it... sang Discotheque at karaoke night tonight. Jeez, there were way to many people in that bar.
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Not really drunk but not sure where else to put it... sang Discotheque at karaoke night tonight. Jeez, there were way to many people in that bar.
    dude my guy had 0 U2 songs, I was fucking pissed.

4. I am not sure if this is the drunk drunk topic but i love you all even if a setlist witjout Streets is not a proper setlist. We will see how Tulsa goes. Btw does Tulsa even exist, like for real?

Million dollar hotel and new tour starting in two hours.

Love is bigger than anything in its pint.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[image]
    I am not sure if this is the drunk drunk topic but i love you all even if a setlist witjout Streets is not a proper setlist. We will see how Tulsa goes. Btw does Tulsa even exist, like for real?

hmmm. i've already joined you for a pint. maybe i'll join you, eloise and tom tom at the mdh tonight, as well...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[image]
    I am not sure if this is the drunk drunk topic but i love you all even if a setlist witjout Streets is not a proper setlist. We will see how Tulsa goes. Btw does Tulsa even exist, like for real?

I must be an acrobat to drink like this and type like that.

Don't remember any of this but my morning headache suggests it might as well be true.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I must be an acrobat to drink like this and type like that.

Don't remember any of this but my morning headache suggests it might as well be true.
  8. J piae d.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:Sorry, only checking in sporadically. Gonna leave to get to the venue at 7pm. It’s rigt across the street. I’m at the Old Mattress Factory or “The Matt” (fitting”. Several beers deep, no intention of stopping. Jukebox overrun with U2 songs; check the Instagram story for a fun poll. Mofo on now.

Bumping the thread so Matt has it on hand in the active topics list.
  10. I'm drunk and more than happy as I got engaged this week. Peace out