1. That last picture, might just be the nicest thing an Irishman abroad can ever see.
  2. had to post something here.... I'd rather stay away fromt the computer while over some drinks... things can and have gotten ugly....

(If none of "The Gang" was missing the party, a true friend would knock you down to the ground if you're drunk, while you had a pint in one hand and the mobile in the other)

hands down Gerard....
  3. Waiting till friday night...
  4. oh dear.

Hope this one vanishes for a while and gets resurrected with some more drunken antics.
  5. I just have had two rhums with coca cola on the garden, weather is nice, company is great... What else you can ask for? I'm not drank at all, though. My resistance to alcohol is surprisingly high, given that I rarely drink
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I just have had two rhums with coca cola on the garden, weather is nice, company is great... What else you can ask for? I'm not drank at all, though. My resistance to alcohol is surprisingly high, given that I rarely drink

No rum lol

I have very little memory of the only time I indulged in it...damn good night it was though!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I just have had two rhums with coca cola on the garden, weather is nice, company is great... What else you can ask for? I'm not drank at all, though. My resistance to alcohol is surprisingly high, given that I rarely drink

Yeh you're not "drank" at all
  8. To drink / drank / drunk.

Simple typing mistake!
  9. I know I know
  10. LOL

Only alcoholic stuff I took last weeks was whisky, San Miguel and Sangria

11. Lovely lovely sangría
    On the other hand San Miguel sucks, how can you drink that cheap shit?? Mahou 5 stars is the way to go