1. Popmart was notable for what was NOT in the setlist. The Fly was sacrificial.
  2. The Fly is not nearly as good as Even Better or MW in terms of audience engagement, singalongs, etc.

But yeah it would have been über epic to see The Fly's visual madness in that brutal screen.
  3. I have to work tomorrow at 8:00 AM but The Netherlands is playing tonight so I will be checking in here after/during the match
  4. Go Netherlands!!

(I put $100 on them)
  5. Yeah and this is the last time I bet on the Dutch
  6. I take back everything

LETS GO

7. I wouldn’t rule out another Ukraine goal just yet!
  8. Atleast it is the first amusing match of the tournament
  9. Great game,first entertaining one so far, Ukraine were worth a draw there,was surprised to see Daley Blind playing after all his health issues,loved Daley at United pleased for him.
  10. Originally posted by kezman:Great game,first entertaining one so far, Ukraine were worth a draw there,was surprised to see Daley Blind playing after all his health issues,loved Daley at United pleased for him.
    No way were Ukraine deserving of a draw. Holland were all over them, it was a minor miracle they got it back to 2-2. It was a very entertaining game though, best of the tournament so far, I think the Dutch will be good to watch all tournament.