1. Checking in from New Jersey USA. And bumping since I'm not the only one.
  2. How does one deal with heartbreak? Last night Ex and I were watching Netflix while eating Yogurtland in the car and her side texted her and I saw the graphic messages. 😣😣🥲

Been blasting The Little Things for hours straight. 😭😭
  3. Stopped seeing the ex. That’s the best way to do it IMO but it’s extremely personal. Did relate a lot to « The troubles » : what was dysfonctional in a romantic relationship makes it impossible for friendship to work. Toxicity will still be there
  4. Originally posted by Tyrion:Stopped seeing the ex. That’s the best way to do it IMO but it’s extremely personal. Did relate a lot to « The troubles » : what was dysfonctional in a romantic relationship makes it impossible for friendship to work. Toxicity will still be there
    Obviously, she just became an ex yesterday.. cus she's been cheating..
  5. Originally posted by bushido529:How does one deal with heartbreak? Last night Ex and I were watching Netflix while eating Yogurtland in the car and her side texted her and I saw the graphic messages. 😣😣🥲

Been blasting The Little Things for hours straight. 😭😭
    Oh wow, that's harsh. Sorry you had to go through that, Chris. All the best, you'll find someone better I'm sure.
  6. Wishing all u fuckers a happy New Years Day (get it like the song)
  7. 4:27am, several drinks in and Zoo TV still kicks fucking ass
  8. 3:42pm on a bank holiday weekend, wine is flowing, zoo TV definitely kicks ass as does most things up to sos 😂
  9. To be fair there's a couple of really good interpretations on sos but I just don't get why anyone would go to them over the originals.

10. Gotta love a quality Aussie Shiraz
  11. Had some Radegasts with ginger liqor, coffee rum and tequila. Looks like tomorrow will be interesting

12. First boozer found in Florence