1. usually males control only males, so that would be the way to go.

2. hope for a hot security guy then.
  3. Roof will be open, it seems.

4. luckily. it's gonna be a hot day (29°C).
    I didn't receive any email from Eventim but I understood gates will open at 4, Kasabian will start at 7?
  5. so, can we expect more rehearsals tomorrowevening perhaps?
    does anybody know?
    would be great if they start rotate 3 or 4 songs. Maybe NLOTH?
  6. Originally posted by u2joost:so, can we expect more rehearsals tomorrowevening perhaps?
    does anybody know?
    would be great if they start rotate 3 or 4 songs. Maybe NLOTH?

the claw is not even finished. don't think rehearsals tomorrow. just a soundcheck on show day.
  7. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

luckily. it's gonna be a hot day (29°C).
    I didn't receive any email from Eventim but I understood gates will open at 4, Kasabian will start at 7?

Yep. Thats the official schedule. Gates opn at 4, Kasabian at 7, U2 at 8.15. Stage times will certainly be later, though.
  8. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Yep. Thats the official schedule. Gates opn at 4, Kasabian at 7, U2 at 8.15. Stage times will certainly be later, though.

Hopefully, it's not even dark yet at 8.15
  9. U2 only 1:15 hours after the start of the support act? No way!! I'd say at least 1:45 after (~more or less 40-50 mins after they finish their set), huh?
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:U2 only 1:15 hours after the start of the support act? No way!! I'd say at least 1:45 after (~more or less 40-50 mins after they finish their set), huh?

Stage times are only guides.

11. I know, they're just guidelines, but... they're pretty reliable in every single concert I attend (and I attend plenty of them every year). If they fail, it's just for a few minutes, and mostly on the main act hour. But that time for Frankfurt guide is absurd, they can't pretend U2 to go out 75 minutes after Kasabian, that's non-sense (unless Kasabian play 3 songs and a one-song encore - then it fits). I know stage times are only guides, but they use to be pretty much accurate.
  12. After support act at least 45 to prepare for U2. But the shorter the wait, the better. That's the thing I hate most about GA's.