1. No idea. I never watched it. Have it somewhere. I can check and report back in the next days. Found the 2cam rather poor, so the 3rd cam won't add much, I guess.
  2. The 3rd cam is only used for the last few songs. It's a poor cam only put in to avoid only using the GA cam.
  3. Originally posted by yeah:No idea. I never watched it. Have it somewhere. I can check and report back in the next days. Found the 2cam rather poor, so the 3rd cam won't add much, I guess.

The broadcast audio is all that makes this DVD any watchable.
  4. Thank you very much Remy!

5. Naomi alone makes it worth watching.
  6. Does anyone have the 1989-11-18 Lovetown Sydney gig in FLAC? Not on U2torrents, wondering if anyone on here would have it.

Thanks
  7. Dont have that one

Anyone have the 2004-11-22 U2 MTV JAMMED under the brooklyn bridge? I used to have it but lost it
  8. I have that one on disc Chris. I'll rip it and upload it tonight.
  9. The Brooklyn Bridge footage is quite low res. The other stuff on the disc is fine though (CD:UK, Jonathan Ross, Clinton Little Rock and a few others)
  10. I have a low res version now. Cant stand i lost the HQ dvd version. Since it has some very cool performances

CD:UK would be great to have though
  11. Originally posted by Risto:I have a low res version now. Cant stand i lost the HQ dvd version. Since it has some very cool performances

CD:UK would be great to have though

Whatever I have on the DVD was as I downloaded it from the original torrent. Odd that the resolution is so low. There's some good stuff on the DVD anyway so i'll upload it wither way