1. Every other year I delve into Passengers and it is brilliant. Your appreciation for this wonder of a song can be posted here. Just have to love how Bono's voice still retains so much power when he is singing so low. That talent is long gone but this is a great document of it. Super song
  2. Yeah it is one of my favourites from Passengers which I highly under-rated at first, to my shame, I dunno if the talent is long gone though...

There seems to be something hidden in this song that is hard to eplain
  3. Wasen't one of the tracks from Passengers featured in the film Heat?
  4. It's always forever now who's on HEAT soudtracks... Slug is my favorite one from passengers... Awesome song...
  5. I adore the song, myself.

It's best appreciated, like most of that album on your own and with room for thought and imagination.

6. Truly awesome indeed
  7. Incredible song. Probably my favourite off Passengers. Not a perfect album, but when it's good, man it's damn good.
  8. I love Slug, and Passengers as well for that matter. Scary, happy, joyous, mysterious, such a great album. U2 being as experimental as they can get.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:Every other year I delve into Passengers and it is brilliant. Your appreciation for this wonder of a song can be posted here. Just have to love how Bono's voice still retains so much power when he is singing so low. That talent is long gone but this is a great document of it. Super song

Discovered it last year together with Your Blue Room. Both are my favourites from Passengers. Wonderfull song.
  10. "The right side of my brain is kinda redundant." - Larry Mullen jr.

Just appeared at the bottom of the page.

Irony.
  11. I still think it's "their" worst album as the songs I don't like I really have to love for. That being said I've found new respect for it because of songs like Miss Sarajevo, Your Blue Room, Slug, Always Forever Now, and Elvis Ate America.