1. The other clip is also great

Probably the 2 best video's of U2

2. I love Larry's face, it's as though he's at his own U2 gig It really is a work of art, a great culmination of all the artists that have evoked the feelings that that one song intended to do.

The other video is excellent as well.
  3. Yeah those two videos are definitely up there with U2's best, the second mainly for nostalgic purposes but also because the art is so cool. Great song, great song
  4. I agree with everyone who's said that it is one of their finest music videos! But I don't think it is a hell of a song imo, but it would have been nice of them to bring it out live every now and then (after BD or Still Haven't on leg 1 would have sufficed)

relistening/rediscovering this song now
  5. I wouldn't like to see it live unless they rehearsed it beforehand and were happy to give 100%. I was listening to some of the Vertigo performances, Honolulu, and it just sounded a bit empty and weak. I'd be happy to hear it live, but it'd have to be done well.

Now, throwing in snippets is a different matter, I'm all up for that
  6. I 'rediscovered' this a few days ago. I completely forgot how good a song it is. I would love for U2 to play it in concert again. I especially love the outro, one of my favourite endings to a U2 song.
  7. I never heard anything about this song LOL
  8. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I 'rediscovered' this a few days ago. I completely forgot how good a song it is. I would love for U2 to play it in concert again. I especially love the outro, one of my favourite endings to a U2 song.
    The video is brilliant, too
  9. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I 'rediscovered' this a few days ago. I completely forgot how good a song it is. I would love for U2 to play it in concert again. I especially love the outro, one of my favourite endings to a U2 song.
    What a coincidence! Listened to it yesterday for the first time in ages! What a great song
  10. I love to listen to the EP...WITS, Kite, Zoo Station.
  11. I'm listening this song on Honolulu... what a performance!! Great song, played only few times and sounds great live